Nacho Clemente earned a degree in Public Relations and Advertising in 2004. He also studied Cinema in the Cinematography School of Madrid (ECAM). His professional career began as an Advertising Creative Executive and soon he started directing campaigns for major international brands like Nike, Coca-Cola, Ford, Audi or Phillip Morris. His work has received numerous awards in advertising festivals (3 bronze Awards in Festival El Sol Bilbao '18PR, Bronze Award El Ojo de Iberoamerica '18 PR). In the last three years, he has filmed documentary series for international brand campaigns around the world. During the last years, he has filmed documentary series for international brand campaigns around the world and he has fully immersed himself in the fiction world developing several fiction series.Marionetas is his first fiction work, a short film where he implements his particular aesthetic. Modern, meticulous and transgressive, his works stands out for the color, the aesthetic and the emotion; and this is the style that defines 'Marionetas'.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2020: Festival Internacional de Cine de Guadalajara
- 2020: Festival Cine y Television Reino de Leon
Camilo's mother has planned every detail of her son's life in advance, and given him instruction on how to do things through some VHS tapes.
Everything is ready and Camilo has followed all of her tips, but what is supposed to be an informal dinner, ends up blowing up Camilo's entire life.
- Runtimes: 8'
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: Spain
- Original Language(s): Spanish
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Daniel Díaz Colinas
- Cinematographer: Miguel Mesas
- Editor: Sergio Jiménez (AMAE)
- Producer: Alicia Gutiérrez, Miguel Mesas
- Produced by: Liquid Works