LOVE IS BLIND
DAN HODGSON (Writer/Director)Biography:
DAN HODGSON (Writer/Director)Dan is a freelance writer director based in London. Love is Blind is Dan's second short film, following the success of his first short film, "Are You Albert"?Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2015: FESTIVAL DE CANNES | Official Selection
- 2015: Palm Springs International ShortFest (USA) | Official Selection
- 2015: International Filmfest Emden-Norderney | Official Selection • Grand Prize
- 2015: Shnit International Film Festival • Jury Award
- 2015: Santa Fe Independent Film Festival • Best Narrative Short
- 2015: Fenêtres Sur Courts • Grand Prize
- 2015: Sao Paulo International Film Festival • Audience Award
- 2015: Moet British Independent Film Awards | Nomination
A fresh take on the traditional love triangle.
Love is Blind finds Alice in the passionate embrace of a young lover, as she finally succumbs to temptation. When her husband James returns home early to try and make amends for his recent infidelity and inattention for their marriage, Alice finds herself in the midst of an emotional minefield. Racked with guilt for being unfaithful just as James offers an olive branch, while simultaneously negotiating her lover’s escape.
- Runtimes: 6'
- Color(s): Colors
- Original Language(s): English
- Audience: General Audiences
Artistic & Technical Crew
With: WILL BEST (Lover) / SOPHIE ALLEN (Alice) / ACE MAHBAZ (James)