Edouard de la PoêzeBiography:
It is in England that, three years ago, Edouard de la Poeze wrote his first screenplays. Imbued with mystery and ambiguity, THE SESSION is his first short movie, in which he expresses his taste for surrealistic, ambiguous and puzzling atmosphere.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2015: Festival du Film d'Agde • Jury Prize & Audience jury's "Coup de Coeur"
- 2015: Fantasia International Film Festival • Special Mention
Paris, 1899, Pierre-Louis is a young, talented photographer and his models our an absolute obsession to him. Amongst them, the sulphurous Countess de Castiglione, his muse for a long time.
When the latter entrustshim with the realization of an ultimate portrait, he sees the ideal opportunity to venture again into the game of seduction which he is, this time, persuaded to win.
Welcomed by the governess of the divine aristocrat,s mansion, and under the pernicious eye of her butler, the session will turn out to be more disturbing than supposed.
- Runtimes: 12'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 2,35:1 (Cinemascope)
- Sound: Stereo / 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: Bluray / DCP / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Edouard de la Poëze
- Cinematographer: Gilles Henry
- Music: Paul Homem-Christo
- Mixing: Benjamin Viau, Emmanuel Desguez
- Producer: Antoni Gimel-Lécosse
- Produced by: Crew du Chapeau Productions