Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2014: Festival nternational du court métrage de de Clermont-Ferrand | Compétition nationale
When Ethan, an Emo kid who hates almost everything, falls in love with Trinity, a good Christian girl with a passion for life and her Lord Jesus Christ, can they live happily ever after or will it all end in tears?
- Runtimes: 15'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 2,35:1 (Cinemascope)
- Sound: 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: Australia
- Audience: General Audiences
Artistic & Technical Crew
With: Harry Borland, Charlotte Nicdao, Zac Marrinan
- Produced by: Matthewswood Productions