Germán Tejada, Daniel Martin RodriguezBiography:
German Tejada (Lima, 1985) graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru in 2009. In 2011 he specialised in directing, in Escuela de Cine, San Antonio de los Banos, Cuba. He has directed videoclips and has been a video artist, being invited to different international festivals. Since 2013 he has been directing publicity spots as a member of Senor Z Audiovisual Collective.Daniel Martin Rodriguez (Trujillo, 1984) started working in filmmaking before finishing his university studies. He has directed five short films that have won several awards, founded an advertising production company, edited two films and created a successful web series. He is a screenwriter, director and film editor.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2016: Clermont Ferrand International short film festival
Robert saves enough money to buy the burial site next to the grave of the woman he loves. However, when he claims it, he finds it has been sold to another man, whose burial is the following day. Robert’s jealousy will take him to extreme situations in his attempt to be next to his Yenni until the end of time.
- Runtimes: 14'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 2,35:1 (Cinemascope)
- Sound: 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: Peru
- Original Language(s): Spanish
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: Bluray / DCP / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Germán Tejada, Daniel Martín Rodriguez
- Music: La Sound Facktory S.A.C.
- Cinematographer: Andres Mazzón
- Music: Ernesto Trujillo
- Editor: Eduardo Pinto
- Producer: Lorena Ugarteche, Cecilia Malic, Carmen Tineo
- Produced by: Señor Z