Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2017: Telluride Film Festival | Official Selection
- 2018: Krakow Film Festival
- 2018: Sidewalk Film Festival • Best Narrative Short
- 2018: Festival de Cine de la Habana
- 2019: Clermont-Ferrand International Short Film Festival | International Competition • Jury Special Mention
- 2019: Palm Springs Int. ShortFest
- 2019: Hollyshorts Film Festival
The foreman in a construction site, Armando, is a hard worker and expects the same from his crew. When an accident leaves a big mess, Armando resorts to unconventional methods to deal with it.
- Runtimes: 14'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: United States / Peru
- Original Language(s): English / Spanish
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
With: Jorge Diaz, Abraham Luna, Tenoch Huertas, Daniyar, Hansel Ramirez, Karen Karagulian
- Screenplay: Julio O. Ramos, Lucas Mireles
- Cinematographer: Philip Klucsarits
- Editor: Lucas Mireles
- Producer: Julio O. Ramos, Lucas Mireles
- Produced by: AndinoFilms, Mireles Industries Inc.