Andreas Cordes, Robert KöhlerBiography:
Andreas CordesAndreas has been working as a scriptwriter for children's films for several years. With JAKOB, TILDA AND THE MIND-PIRATES and LUCY GOES GANGSTER he is currently working on two children's feature film projects. Prior to that, he learned his trade at the Masterschool Drehbuch and worked for ITV Studios Germany and ProSiebenSat.1. BOJE is Andreas' directing debut, he has never received a message in a bottle. Robert KohlerRobert has worked as an actor for film, television and stage since his youth. Among other projects he starred in the series BINNY AND THE GHOST (Disney Channel) and GROOVE HIGH (Nickelodeon). He has also worked as an assistant director for various short film projects and is now working with Andreas as a screenwriter. In 2005 he won first place in the reading competition of the German Book Trade for his home state.Filmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2019: LUCAS - International Festival for Young Film Lovers
- 2019: SCHLINGEL - International Film Festival for Children and Young Audience
- 2019: Nordic Film Days
- 2020: Central Michigan International Film Festival • Audience Award
- 2020: Riga International Short Film Festival
- 2020: European Youth Film Festival of Flanders
- 2020: New York International Children´s Film Festival
- 2020: Children´s Film Festival Seattle
- 2020: Taiwan International Children´s Film Festival
How do I know I love somebody?
Boje and his father live in a remote cottage by the sea. With no one but each other.
A boy longing for answers. A father struggling for words.
When suddenly the silence between them is penetrated by the waves of a choppy sea. Answers magically find their way to Boje – as father and son find a way to talk.
- Runtimes: 10'
- Color(s): Colors
- Sound: Stereo
- Country(ies) of production: Germany
- Original Language(s): German
- Subtitle(s) available: English / French
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Andreas Cordes, Robert Köhler
- Cinematographer: Lukas Jung, Patrick Wegener
- Editor: Lani Aliikai
- Sound: Gregor Arnold
- Music: Sebastian Scheipers
- Producer: Moritz Jahn
- Produced by: Lichtspielfarm