BEST BEFORE END...
Nicolas is a French emerging feature film maker. He has been directing films since 1996. Primarily working on a dozen music videos for Universal Music or Warner, three TV com- mercials and numerous high end corporate films for presti- gious clients such as BNP Paribas, Accor or SNCF.Nicolas has also directed three short films. He recently directed the french segment of 'The Owner', a worldwide collaborative feature film, co-directed by 25 filmmakers around the world.Nicolas now wants to focus on fiction.Nicolas is also a screenwriter, he is developing three TV series projects, a documentary on close encounters of the 3rd kind around the world and three feature scripts. You can see some of his work on his websitenicolasfogliarini.comFilmography:
Festival(s) & Award(s)
- 2015: Mirvac Short Film Festival (Australia) | Official selection • Best Short Film
François, 65 years old, lives alone in his humble flat. He has no one to talk to since his mother died. Only a pigeon landing on his window from time to time, seems to visit him. This film is based on true events.
- Runtimes: 15'
- Color(s): Colors
- Ratio: 1,85:1
- Sound: 5.1
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English
- Audience: General Audiences
- Format(s) available: Bluray / DCP / DVD / ProRes HD
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Screenplay: Nicolas Fogliarini, Christophe Martinolli
- Cinematographer: Yohann Charrin
- Editor: Gwenael Giard Barberin
- Producer: Eric Pellegrin, Remy Reboullet, Nicolas Fogliarini
- Produced by: Bridges, RR3 FILMS