BREATHING UNDER THE SEA
Julie's family has spent their entire life fishing for a living on an island in Brittany. Now everyone is leaving and must face reality: leave or die. Julie is young, pugnacious and an idealist, she decides to fight until the bitter end and to stay with her family even though her dreams of travelling and adventure are pulling her far from her roots.
- Runtimes: 86'
- Color(s): Colors
- Country(ies) of production: France
- Original Language(s): French
- Subtitle(s) available: English
Artistic & Technical Crew
- Cinematographer: Nicolas Duchene
- Editor: Dimitri Darul
- Set Design: Richard Perrussel
- Producer: Stéphanie Douet
- Produced by: Sensito Films
- Coproduced by: AGM Factory, Transpalux, Mobilis Productions